Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chembur – What you need to know
What is zoom whitening? – Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chembur
There are two types of whitening procedures- home whitening and in-office whitening methods. In-office whitening methods are the professional whitening methods used to enhance your smile. In-office whitening is a safer and more effective way to make your teeth brighter under the dentist’s supervision
Zoom whitening is a type of in-office teeth whitening procedure that uses zoom light to activate the whitening chemical. The results are visible from day one, but you may need a second sitting, depending on the severity of your stains. Most people need only a single sitting to obtain a lighter shade of tooth color.
Zoom whitening works by activating the whitening gel that releases oxygen through oxidation. The released oxygen now attacks the stain molecule that gets broken. The result of this interaction is the lightening of your teeth’ color by several shades.
In the information provided below, we will briefly discuss Zoom Teeth Whitening – brought to you by Cosmecare Dentistry Chembur.
How does zoom whitening work? – Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chembur
Consultation and Preparation
The first step of the zoom whitening procedure is the consultation with our chief dentist, Dr. Surbhi Sejpal, at Cosmecare Dentistry Chembur. This is an essential step as it helps you clear all your doubts and queries regarding the outcome. Our team will carefully examine your teeth’ current dental health status to obtain eligibility for Zoom whitening. After your treatment plan is customized, the first and foremost step is professional teeth cleaning. Dental scaling or professional cleaning helps reduce plaque deposition. The plaque is a biofilm deposited on the teeth surface that is not removed by regular brushing. The plaque deposition hinders the direct contact of whitening gel with your tooth enamel. Suboptimal contact results in improper whitening of the teeth. To ensure the best results, optimum contact with the whitening gel is suggested.
The procedure of zoom whitening
- The actual process starts after the professional cleaning is complete. It begins with protecting sensitive areas like lips, gums, and eyes.
- After ensuring total safety, the whitening chemical is carefully applied to the teeth’ surface.
- Now its time to sit back and relax as you wait to see your smile transform
- The total duration is around 45 mins to one hour, and the process is completed in three sessions of 15mins each
- In between the sessions, our team will check for progress, and if required, they will adjust the light intensity or apply more whitening gel to the teeth
Aftercare of zoom whitening – Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chembur
- Maintain proper oral hygiene
- Do not consume dark-colored food items
- Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco
- Attend regular follow-up visits
- Schedule periodic professional cleaning appointments
Facts you must know about Zoom Teeth Whitening in Chembur
- It’s a quick and effective way of in-office teeth whitening
- It usually needs one to two sittings for completion, depending on the severity of the case
- The procedure is completed in sessions
- The entire process is painless
- The zoom whitening procedure is completely safe and highly effective under the supervision of our chief dentist Dr. Surbhi Sejpal